Welcome

Welcome to the Blog of Paydirt Sports Talk.  You can find us every Saturday Morning at 10am cst on Bowling Green's ESPN 1450, or online at paydirtsportstalk.com.

June 4, 2009

Santonio Holmes Sold Drugs...... No Way!

By: B. Phillips
From the world of Duh, and who cares Santonio Holmes announced to everyone at the Super Bowl this week that he sold drugs for 1 year as a kid, and felt it was time to share his secret in the hopes of 'changing kids lives.' AWESOME, so what's next, are you going to tell us you've smoked weed before, oh wait you were already arrested for that this year. I wonder how many kids lives you are changing with that charge? I mean seriously why do so many athletes feel that they have to 'share,' with us in the interest of doing us a favor or teaching us a lesson? I'm as interested in Holmes' drug history as I am a book by Jerome Bettis on how to fake an injury and keep your job, not at all. Now if everyone will excuse me I'm going to read this article to my son in the hopes he one day will run for office!

Stay Dirty,

BP

No comments: